Saturday, September 22, 2012

money is flowing away fast...

Another "bonding day" it seems, with parents.  We spent most of the day at New Brunswick Toyota dealership negotiating the new lease on parent's Rav4.  We left on a brand new Rav4 and went to celebrate good deal in a restaurant Atmosphere.  It was very expensive and I felt that we could eat more for the price.  Everyone was very tired by the end of the day.  I played World of Tanks the rest of the evening, mixing it with occasional check ups on Castle Empire.  I found a great little (unfortunately, short) game called "I'm Alive".  I already finished the easy mode and now playing in normal mode 2nd time.  It's a very original game compared to what is out on the market.  I am still waiting for all DCLs to be added to Borderland 2, Hitman Absolution and some others, while hoping that price will come down for Sleeping Dogs so I could buy it.  For some reason I don't rush to replay Max Payne 3.  No good DCLs came out yet.  At home my refrigerator overfroze and I had to defrost it.  Now it's almost no food in there, except lots of Mexican mango juice cans and Chinese mantou buns.  I've seen grandfather in my dreams a lot lately, not my grandmother though.  My parents are still grieving, even though they try to entertain themselves not to think about grandmother's passing.  I still feel that  playing the computer games is the best therapy to get my brain completely out of real world.  Life goes on and then it disappears.  If there is no one left to remember you, than maybe you never existed.  That's how our brain thinks...maybe that's why many consider a "must" accomplishment leaving posterity in children, so they wouldn't be forgotten soon even without making a name for themselves in the world, to validate themselves as something that "was" after they are gone.  I still think computer games substitute this brain worry well.  Tomorrow I hope to get more sleep, take dirty laundry to laundramat, buy some food, help mother w/computer issues over Team Viewer and stay locked out of the rest of the world as much as possible.  I find comfort in keeping it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment