Thursday, March 22, 2012

Real and Present...Pizza

So I played Dead Island for 2 days, more than 10 hours of gameplay. It's not a bad game, but it gets repetitive after about 7-8 hours, when you may find your first gun.  I am not sure I will have the same enthusiasm playing it tomorrow.    It was worth the money paid, of course, and will be available on Steam when I will need to release some steam.  My parents' computer wouldn't start and I fixed it for them like a true geek: quickly and knowing what I was doing.  My father drove me to and from their apartment, the whole thing took no more than 30 minutes.  Max was puking all day, I was told.  On the way back I bought three vegan pizza slices and an order of garlic nuts at N&D Pizzeria.  It took some strong will not to eat more than two pieces of pizza and to leave the rest for breakfast, since I had only a can of chick peas and a can of black olives for dinner.  Tomorrow will be the last working day of this busy week.

No comments:

Post a Comment