Monday, March 19, 2012

Nice Evening

Stayed over at work extra hour and a half and there was still stuff to do, but I decided to get home.  Replayed the toughest (for me) mission in Tropico3: Viva Tropico.  After 3 failures in a row decided to quit and it turned out to be bed time.
Ate a lot of pumpkin seeds: tried to save money on smokes.  Now my stomach is bloated.  I thought: what a great evening, it's so nice not to be incarcerated without any reason, life is not so bad.  Maybe it was an extra espresso, maybe I drank too much Liquid Ice energy drinks during the day.  Anyway, I don't feel like sleeping now and my copy of Fallout: New Vegas is still crashing.  Went on Castle Empire, but soon got bored and dropped it.   Also, I thought that there are at least 20 definitions of word "nice" in my head: from something really good to something really bad.  It all depends on the tone of voice, on emotion, on circumstances.  Same is with everything I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment