Sunday, February 26, 2012

Back from parent's apartment

Parents came back and now the dog is their responsibility.  He is too much of a hassle.  Too noisy as well.  I ordered a tablet PC, should be delivered during upcoming week.  Received two games: Bulletstorm and Rage.  I will download and play Rage today.  Castle Empire is progressing very slowly.  I think it's because I lost half of interest...it's been a while of playing it.  Got an expensive bag for work from parents, a T-shirt, a cap, some pyramid statuette and wall hanging plate with Mayan calendar.  Had a lot of coffee today trying to get rid of a headache.  Advil as well.  Burned a new CD for car: uplifting tunes to keep concentrated while driving...including some childish Crazy Frog and GummyBear songs.  Now I will install Rage.

No comments:

Post a Comment