Saturday, January 14, 2012

teeth removed, infection under control.

Went to a good dentist on Kings Highway, on emergency basis.  First time I had full anesthesia: as soon as I counted to 20, I woke up disoriented, for some reason dancing on one place and trying to concentrate my gaze...and then I was told it was successful and over.  Got my antibiotics, help from parents with transport and food, finally back home with a bandage in my teeth.  The bleeding is almost completely stopped, I feel much better, and pain medications are working great.  It was a good day after all.  Hopefully, I won't wake up with doubled cheek the next morning.  Amen.
P.S. I have a feeling cocksucking lords of ever-fucked characters will be going to shake my other teeth now to get some resources...I don't know if there is a point to get bridges...  could be a waste of money... Oh, well, it's that time of history...what can anyone do?

No comments:

Post a Comment