Monday, January 16, 2012

happy, happy, joy, joy

I use old monitor that my parents had before buying a new all-in-one computer.  My previous Dell monitor worked its 10 year service and just died on me.  Since I haven't played any Steam games, only Castle Empire, for the last two months, I was surprised to find out that I can't play most of them due to low resolution of the monitor.  It just don't go past 1400...and I had to buy a new monitor.  So I purchased it today, it should arrive in a week: Viewsonic.  Hopefully, it will come without any frozen pixels, as some write in the reviews.  Outside is somewhat cold weather.  My teeth are not aching, but I feel the need to take antibiotics...still some swelling on gums.  I will continue my dental escapades on Wednesday.
As of now, it appears I can afford the dental work and rental payment together.

No comments:

Post a Comment