Tuesday, December 27, 2011

scientists promise another Y2K this New Year's...not so sure about it

Almost passed current level in Castle Empire.  Meat Supreme's fried eggplant is clearly of better quality than the eggplant I buy at Met Supermarket, although it is more expensive.  Got a haircut.  This is the last week before the New Year's.  Yesterday I visited Alice, today is a payload day.  It's been raining heavily for many hours.  Tomorrow it's predicted to be a Windy Day.  It will be busy at work as well, I think.  Made a pretty tasty mushroom souffle yesterday.  Still did not pick up a suit from dry cleaners.  Still getting New Year's presents for family members together.  Parents are coughing, sneezing, aching.  For some reason received a negative bill for natural gas.  Checked my records - I did not send any payment, so unless someone has been paying my utility bill, I'll have to pay it back when the mistake is found.  Peace on Earth.  Piss.

No comments:

Post a Comment