Friday, December 9, 2011

enjoying Ginger Noodle Chick Pea Miso Soup

Yesterday was much busier day than today.  Actually, most of the week was busier.  I keep ordering New Year's presents to family members online.  Sometimes it feels like I am subconsciously jeopardizing my possibilities of fixing all teeth.  At work I ordered from Ju Fang, a Chinese restaurant with the formerly best tofu and bean curd dishes.  I guess they changed the chef: same meals I ordered before taste very different and far from better.  Right now I am eating a well-prepared soup with chick peas, miso soup base, some vegetarian soup base, Japanese noodles, with added ginger pieces, vegeta, lots of Peruvian salt, boiled red onions and margarine.  Even though the soup tastes awesome (I got 2 portions made), it does have a faint smell of ginger, which is not so great.  I rarely cook with ginger anyway.  Most likely this will be the last time, because I don't like its smell.  Still playing Castle Empire, finished another adventure, but did not level up.  Spent another 25 bucks on that game to get some new Christmas Edition content.  It's my New Year's present for self.  Nothing else is new.

No comments:

Post a Comment