Sunday, July 14, 2013

meah meah, meah? meah! meah...

Tomorrow is going to be tough day at work.  With our acquisition by another similar institution, everyone is worried their job could be in jeopardy regardless of the quality of work they do.  Also, we just passed a federal inspection and there must be some changes implemented that will make job somewhat harder, with much more documentation.  I am not the exception: I worry too.  However, I can't say that it took me away from playing WoT online most of the day.  Yesterday I went out to mall w/parents and bought two pairs of expensive shoes: one for now, boots for later, when it will get cold.  I got a haircut yesterday, got clean laundry.  We ate at Столовая on Avenue U: always relatively cheap, abundant quality food.  I will need to eat less today to maintain my body/fat ratio...

No comments:

Post a Comment