Sunday, April 21, 2013

lost 4 lb

Still experiencing this sort of down-turn...trying to think of some form of improvement in life.  Everything is okay, but there is room for something bigger and happier happening.  It is very possible that all these down feelings will go away soon - after psychological examination of self I determined that my down feelings started 2+ weeks ago, when I decided to go on two+ week diet without eating anything with bread, pasta or potatoes.  My self-instituted diet should end this Monday and I will allow myself what I like and eat daily.  It is very likely that my optimism and improved outlook on life will be restored this Monday, then, after a customary cinnamon-raisin bagel with coffee in the morning.
Played WoT because there was nothing to play and I was too cheap to buy Bioshock Infinite for 60 bucks, will wait until it is cheaper.
Still waiting on buying Borderlands 2: with 11 DCLs it would be smarter (financially) to wait few months when the Game of the Year edition will be released.
Everything is peachy.  Mood will be better on Monday. I already purchased lots of bread-like food and vegan pastries made with bread.  If it is only 4 pounds that I can lose on breadless diet, than maybe it's not worth taking it out of my food pyramid.

No comments:

Post a Comment