Sunday, January 20, 2013

opa smth smth

Just came back from Russian Baths.  Also, found lots of cheap vegan pastries at local 99c and up store.  Tomorrow is holiday, so I am staying home.  Looked into possible vacations to Israel: pricey, cheaper to flight at the end of February it seems.  I may book a vacation if I can get time off at work.  The plans will be scrapped in case of another physical conflict, of course.  It would be cheaper to flight via Moscow, but I am not sure I'll take that flight: they may have some sort of delay and vacation may be aborted... not that Israel is any safer nowdays...  If I will not use my vacation time by end of March, I'll lose it.  I did so many times before, but this year I didn't take any other vacation, so I hope to stick with this time frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment