Saturday, April 7, 2012

super fixed clogged toilet, hurray

Got bored replaying Fallout3 to the end, reached the level of getting Fawkes on team.  Maybe later.  Bought two childish games on sale: Hotel2 and Fairy Good Mother Tycoon.  Played the latter until certain level, got bored.  Played Hotel 2 and only getting frustrated.  Don't seem to work for me, but maybe I can't pass low level campaign and that bothers me.  You want to delete an object, press: and whole room is deleted...it takes patience and attention what you press...Maybe later.  Going to visit my grandmother today instead of tomorrow, because parents requested my presence during their trip to NJ mall.  I will buy myself a suit, I could use a new one.  Gotta remember to pay accountant today, or my taxes won't be sent on time.  I should get a return, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment